.

.

Tuesday 24 October 2017

What's been going on lately..


 I started this blog in 2013, 4 1/2 years ago I had a little baby (Xavier) and I wanted to share my life as a first time mum. Mainly for myself to look back on as a sort of 'online' diary. It started to turn into more until I lost my second son Flynn. I took a fairly large break and when I felt ready I got slowly back into the swing of sharing and writing. I fell pregnant with Noah and somehow I formed a new found love and creativity for instagram. I've always shared my life on instagram but realised it could be much more. I've always enjoyed writing, photography and connecting with others. Using social media to do just that; be social! So slowly over the last few months i've found my 'new' groove in which I can be totally creative without limitation. I've made new 'online' friends who have helped me in times when I have felt dark. There is plenty of things I love (and also loathe) about instagram and why my blog and writing I suppose has taken a back burner. now most of my 'real life' friends are probably like girlfriend we noticed you up'd your insta game. To those who have totally supported me doing so Thankyou! No really, I mean that with all of my being. I'm growing my gram game into a business. Business? Wth you on women you say? Well if you haven't heard of the team influencer then google it man! Now I use the term 'influencer' on myself very loosely as I don't really like being called that. But that's my Biz, my jam, the thing i've been enjoying doing SO and I really mean SO (in caps) much. Why Hannah you ask? I can basically put all the things I love into one big thing. Photography, styling, connecting, making new friends, being social and spending time with my babies. So everytime you click on that cute little heart, double tap on my photo or comment on my posts you are supporting me. Little Hannah from Tasmania. If you don't interact/engage on my posts chances are you'll lose me. Huh lose? Girl you just clingy af? No i'm not really haha Insta likes to make us instagrammers (even people who post rarely) work hard and hustle. You will (Truely) only see my posts on your feed (cause I post on the reg guys) if you show me a little bit of love. If you already do than seriously we can be bffs because you are the best! You are the reason I can keep posting those damn cute af baby outfits and also the reason my hat game is getting strong. Do I just post anything i'm asked or sent? No I do not and will not ever post about something I wouldn't personally use or buy myself. I would lose respect from the following i'm growing and I wouldn't be being my true self which is what I always intend to be. If you see me recommend something it's because I really do think it's the bomb! My heart and soul goes into everything I post. Caption, photo, product and babies. Anyway now that i've talked your ear off, explained why and what i'm currently upto. I hope you join me or continue to join me on my journey through motherhood and media.

Much love, H
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment